Monday, May 12, 2008

Street Shots @ Bus 42

Hola!


I am glad we meet again! So how are ya? The construction at the expo has been coming of shape and more information is gathered regarding the individual pavilions and halls. More and more people in suits are strutting into and around the expo and in the very rare occasion, certain Asians were moving about in or nearby the area. Also, I was told that there were more residents in our apartment block but I have not seen any so far. Looks like things are up to speed as compared to the first day of arrival.


Ah well, do you remember that we left happily ever after lunch on Bus C4 from Ikea? Yeah and eventually, we hopped onto Bus 42 and it was our first time so a joy ride ensued. Our usual Bus 20 follows a straight line to our destination and Bus 42 is one that beats around the bush before arriving at the same destination. That told us that Bus 20 is the better option, however it proved to be a very good opportunity for some Street Photography…from WITHIN the bus!


So I present you, another Sights and Sounds session with mostly B&W photos plus a rather interesting POTD that admittedly, had my imagination and curiosity run wild for a little bit back there…hehe. What we waiting for? Let the Session begin!



Sights and Sounds



Bar Ali

I have a friend, Ali Baba and this is his bar Ali.


Empty

This is the opposite direction of the photo above. Again, both photos show contrast in context.


Orderly

Such sights are rare to behold in our dear home country.


Just Another

That’s my housemate on the right showing off the pink basin from Ikea.


Masuk Lagi

Oh the damned Metrobus days. Nope, does not happen here!


Funky Couple

In reality. In fiction


Men in Black…and White


Men in Black…and White, and a curious lady


Studious

All over the map


The Outside World

Distracted the curious lady


Innocence

And uncharmingly noisy. Reminds me very much of my highschool buddies and me except for the innocent part. Hehe.


A Beautiful Mistake

This was supposed to be a color shot. Turned out rather cool with the subject being in motion, I suppose.


Teenage Glance

The girl in photo threw glances in my general direction. I SHOT her in return. Hah!


Two Minds

Definitely work better than one!


Garaje

Your typical apartment parking entrance in the city


Wall Tattoos

They are here too!


In Line

I did not notice this shot photographed them in a lined perspective, I likey!


Pedestrians

Jaywalk? What jaywalk? Another reason why Spain is like Malaysia. Cross as you see fit!


“La Seo”

Managed a clearer shot @ 70mm than the previous one @ 420mm as I am at a much closer proximity this time.


POTD: Sex Shop

Tell me that even you are curious whether this shop sells sex or not, right? Not as subtle as “I-Need-House” back home, eh? Anyhow, leave a comment if anyone is curious to know what goes on in the shop and maybe I will make a visit there in person and blog it. Hehe.


Coming back to the Expo, I mentioned that there is more information gathered at this point of time, did I not? Where did we obtain the information in person from? In the next episode, you will witness the very place of information origin…with visuals of course! For now, behave yourself and remember to have fun! Hehe…


WaY

4 comments:

Dee said...

Let me get the ball rolling then... so what's in the sex shop?

Wen | Way said...

Dee: I shall make time to go check it out before having an answer assuming the shop ain't dodgy...hehe.

Unknown said...

Love your pictures! You must be having a blast over there ya...

Cool blog :)

Wen | Way said...

Chris: Tq! I'm blasting myself here..that's right. Hehe...