Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Other Side

My dearest friends,


Hope all of you are living great! I have been making several trips to the expo site these past few days…fitting in the necessary equipments and I must say the place is slowly transforming into something. Proper floorboards are installed by the carpenters and wallpapers are proudly stuck up there by my housemates a.k.a sticker artists brandishing the pride of Malaysia.


The highlight has to be the performance stage taking form as a Melayu House of some sort albeit a little tiny in my humble opinoin, which is decorated with flora. But, all these are still insignificant to be showcased so looks like we have to be that little bit more patient to reach the final product. We’ll get there…it’s a promise!


Now, do you still recall the previous entry’s unanswered questions? Let me help…



Do you remember?

Yes, why did I stroll all the way to The Other Side?


Well, there were some thingamajigs a.k.a Artworks being displayed along the trail. The same trail I strolled passed the Cartoon Water Tank right till the end where all the artworks are, appears to function as some sort of a park on higher grounds in the future. I hope that it will be completed before I return to my home country so photographs of it could be taken for viewing pleasure.

Without sounding long winded, let’s roll the Sights and Sounds session and display all the artwork!

Come on and let us all take a look…!


Sights and Sounds



Eye in Hands

What one sees in one’s life is the result of what one sows with one’s hands


Buscando Un Encuadre

“In search of a Frame”

(Looks like the intended title was not as philosophical as what I blabbered in the previous photo description, haha!)


The Acrobat

The impression: Grace, Elegance, Agility


Flaming Torch

With the flaming torch in our lives, we strive and make the spiritual flame flourish in us.


Mandragora

Oddly that was the first word in my mind upon laying my eyes on this artwork. In literature, apparently Machiavelli wrote a play Mandragola (The Mandrake) in which the plot revolves around the use of a mandrake potion as a ploy to bed a woman. (source: wikipedia) Now, where do I obtain some of them potion? Hehe.


Ravens

Look! I managed to get ravens to pose for me for a few shots! Haha! Don’t they look real at first glance? And each of them with a unique expression at that too! (On a less high key note, its actual title was a very unglamorous....“Birds”)


To the Left

On the left side of the Birds, lies such an architecture in the center of a roundabout




Photo of the Day: No Where to Go

This is the first time I saw such a traffic sign and know not of its definition. Yet, staring at it left me in a state of Destination-No-Where.


Well, it was a pleasure sharing the sights and sounds around the neighborhood and I am a little exhausted from all these walkabouts/work for now.

SO, how about I show you the apartment I call home sweet home in Zaragoza, Spain!

Of course, in the following entry lah IF I want to blog about the apartment lah…didn’t I mentioned I was feeling tired? Hehe. Nonetheless, remember to have FUN wherever you are and whatever you do!


WaY

No comments: