Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1st Anniversary @ DKSH

Management Trainee Recruitment 2008
CNY dinner @ Extra Supertanker
Christen's birthday @ Chilli's
BBQ @ Sepang
Dinner @ Carnaval
Today is my 1st year anniversary of working in DKSH. How I joined this company was very unexpected because what started of as an interview experience ended to the job I do today. I joined as a management trainee of DKSH's pioneer Management Trainee Program. The one thing that I really do appreciate very much today is to be able to get to know the rest of the management trainees and the friendship that we shared. We are of a great mix of people from forensic science background, ex-national sprinter, total fresh grad, jewellery expert, dessert lover and 2 half Chinese that forms the 8 of us. Now, there are only 7 of us left and graduated from this program. Cheers to our one year of friendship and it was great that our path crossed!



Our official photo shoot for the company newsletter introducing the management trainees.
(L-R : Christen, me, Chris, Chang, Anslem, Dennis, Edel & Vincent)

My first DKSH Annual Dinner 2007 - Pirates Encounter
Anslem, where were you?
De Way & my birthday bash with the MTs
Funny faces!
Management Trainee Program orientation
Our creativity put into action!
People Management Training

Guys, thanks so much for the friendship! :o)

Wen



No comments: