Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Trip to the Far East

Earlier April, we decided to break away from routine and go on a short trip to escape from the mind numbing heaviness within the city environment. We chose to escape to the east coast, where we visited 2 years ago. Back to the same beachside resort hotel that spells serenity and peacefulness for its residents - Swiss Garden Kuantan.

This trip was for us to relax and unwind as well as to appreciate some nice food available in town. Apart from that, we just spent our time out on the beach...holding hands, strolling along as time goes by.








Or just pondering, where do our footsteps in life lead us from here.









Of course, we took vanity shots.

.

.

.

.

.


of our legs!









While chillling out, I attempted to photograph the sunrise but to no avail as only grey skies greeted me on the first morning and it eventually drizzled. I was somewhat disappointed.

Fortunately, there was a glimpse of hope on the second day, not perfect but at least some ray of light so I dragged myself out of bed at 7 as soon as I saw them. So, here are some shots I'd managed.





So Blue!






Golden Light!





My personal favorite!





Enjoy!



DwaY


7 comments:

stephers said...

Love the sky!! :)

~_~ said...

love the last pic. combination of both blue and golden.

Wen | Way said...

Stephers: Kinda cool that the skies are more blue on the other side huh? ;)

chan: Not a bad attempt for a morning in the rainy season eh? hehe.

Jason Ting said...

Dem your leg is dem hairy. HAahahahahahhaha

Wen | Way said...

Jason: Eh, your attention to detail is bordering on scary and erm...erm...you HAMSUP! =D

Jason Ting said...

Sorry lar i see all and observe all. How can you miss it anyway?

Wen | Way said...

Jason: Are you referring to the hairs? I do not miss it. They are on me! Haha!