Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finding My Way to Chilling

Here's a short break from the Taiwan trip entries...nature related nonetheless.

This place holds much fond memories for me since 2005. I have visited this place many times during its much quieter and more peaceful days and much has changed in the world since the first visit. After 5 years, I decided I could not always rely on other people to bring me here and thus the decision to find my way there with some friends.



The restless river still flows perpetually, carrying bits and pieces of remnants from higher grounds to finally lay arest beneath the lower river beds.



I recall my very first time setting foot into the waist high waters. I believe I loved jungle trekking ever since then.



The undergrowth never fails to exhibit a different look each and everytime I walk pass it yet it feels so familiar, like home and that I belong.



The skies were bright and sunny that day and somehow this long standing tree caught my eye.

And you know it is all worth it when you find this waiting for you at the end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just Simply Breathe Taking


I hope more people could view nature's elegance with their own eyes, and how energizing it is for those who find the peace and serenity whilst submerged underneath the icy cold running waters.


DwaY

4 comments:

Jason Ting said...

Dude the last shot is the best man. Love the sun rays. I have been been good at taking sun rays.

So 26th we are going to Chilling right?

Wen | Way said...

Jason: Yea we're going and I'd like to be early for the sunrays again =)but I thought you're not bringing your camera for any trekkings? hehe.

Jason Ting said...

Nah i most likely won't bring my camera this time around. Just pure trekking and enjoying

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jason. The last shot is da' bomb!