Friday, October 15, 2010

Dream a lil dream

...and jot it down.

I usually forget my dreams as soon as I wake up. Mostly, I do not remember if I had a dream or not at all. However, in this week, I was able to pen down TWO of my dreams in text as soon as it (abruptly) ended and shared it with Saw Wen. Both of them were really bizarre as most dreams usually are but one was really sad on at least 2 levels, while the other was kind of violent and ridiculous at the same time.

The descriptions of the dreams below is slightly edited from the original version. The first follows as below:

1) Dear, I'd a weird/sad dream. I invited the MF for go kart to celebrate my birthday and they purposely wrecked up the karts. I had to pay for the damaged karts. At the same time, I receive news that Jun Jun's parents died mysteriously in Genting and my mom is traumatised by the news and not coping well with it. I was just driving around and crying uncontrollably. Scary! 

Please note that: The sadness felt really real! One for the fact that my friends screwed me over during my birthday celebration, second my uncle and aunt passed on mysteriously and lastly my mom suffered a trauma and not coping well to the shocking news. Damn these type of dreams.

2) Dear, I'd another dream. This time as a fugitive on the run. I started out as a normal civilian and some of the MF was planning a robbery. I could only remember that Hanson was in it and it was not just any robbery but one involving high tech weapons and air strikes. Essentially, a modern warfare robbery(?). So the day came and we called for the air strike to the place we were at cause we think that was where the money was. so, bombs rained and the building was badly struck. People were hurt and escaping for their lives. We tried to escape also but the government found us out and hunted us down. We could not flee from the building. I remember feeling extremely afraid and was deciding to make a run for it and get killed in the process or kill myself when I was about to get caught or just end up getting jailed. Finally, Hanson and I attempted to escape and....I woke up. And you know what, I remember I committed the crime all because...I wanted the money to buy a camera lens. That's the LOL part. 

The second dream just happened last night! (Has it anything to do with the 1.5 pints of SnakeBite??) When I woke up, I recall the feeling of being afraid of being captured/killed and horrible that I killed many people but in hindsight, funny that all this was for a camera lens. Damn these crazy dreams.

5 comments:

stephers said...

That's it, no more Snake Bite for you, buddy!!

PS. I can relate to having really vivid dreams. I used to get them frequently & I keep a diary. But lately I don't recall any dreams...possibly too damn tired to even dream! Haha.

Wen | Way said...

Not to mention that after waking up, I generally feel restless due to the intensity of the feelings. pffft...

~_~ said...

Dreams are typically quite bizzare. I too can hardly remember any but i always have this peculiar dreams relating to exams and each time it freaks me out completely. DEm i hate exams!!

Jason Ting said...

Wahahahaha. The second dream i think is because of watching too much movies.

When you said MF. Do you mean Mei Foong?

Nowadays I hardly even dream or maybe I just forget them

Wen | Way said...

Chan: When I first knew you, I thought you were the studious type and ate exams for breakfast. Mistake of the decade! What bizarre things happened relating to exams??

Ting: I don't know about too much movies but I know I fail at becoming a gungho criminal for the fear of losing my life/getting injured/getting caught.
MF - my bunch of high school friends "(M)y (F)riends"
You dream and you forget but some dreams just won't let you forget the next day :-P