Sunday, October 10, 2010

Buzzzzzzzzzzz.....



Where were we at?




Bee (Chin's?) Cafe!




Located at the previous Coffee Bean's spot in Jaya One. Interior is bordering minimalist and a bit quirky but not so much like Fat Spoon. The spaciousness is welcomed though. 




 With the Usual Suspect (tm)




While I have not tasted any food at Fat Spoon, the cheese burger I had at the Bee Cafe was not something that warrants for seconds. All burgers are served with an iced lemon tea. I look forward to try their other offerings.

From this view, this cafe reminded me of a supersized Fat Spoon.




 Spend above RM30 and get a cuppa for free!




Wanna go?


7 comments:

stephers said...

Why does your fiance look so bored? :e

Wen | Way said...

That's the hurry the F*ck Up with the photo or I'll chew your head off look :-S

~_~ said...

i was about to ask the same question as Steph. Let's go. This sat?

Wen | Way said...

In future posts, all photos of my fiance will have a "happening" look to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings :-)

Jason Ting said...

Haha. Wah why so ganas De Way. Relax bro. Haha

Wen | Way said...

Nolah...in actual fact, that's the kind of look I get in most photos. It's like THE default look..lol.

bejewelled* said...

OOI! What is this talking about me not behind my back???