Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Votes Are In....

and now I present to you.....The WINNER of The Best Funn13s
 
 The Popular By Demand of  T E N(!)  F R E A K I N G  votes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ladies & Gentlemen....

Ms. GIGI CONGAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (aAHAHahaAhahAhaAhaha...sorry can't help it)



Here are some of the reactions from her DIE-HARD fans:

Fan #1: You go Gigi Congak!!!!! Who needs braces ANYWAY??! Woo Hoo!~

Fan #2: May I have your autograph PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??! Or I'll SLIT my wrist!!

Fan #3: You are Da woMAN, Have Some Nuts!!! It's from ME!! (Heh!)

Fan #4: *Screams* Will you MARRY ME!!?

Fan #5 to #99999: *Claps* *Yells* *Whistles* *Cheers* *Wails* *Jumps*

WOW, WHAT a fanfare!


Now, go and leave a comment for Ms Gigi Congak about how you feel and what you want to say to her when you look at her winning photo. And she will reply to you here personally!!



DwaY

6 comments:

Jason Ting said...

PhewWeeet!!!!

Congrats Miss Gigi conggak!!!!!

Will go get some nuts or do you have bloodlust for Rundolf the red nose rain deer now? Hahahahah

bejewelled* said...

You are THE WOMAN...with gigi CONGAK!!! WOOHOO!!! Eeeeeee, SEXY-nya!

XXX
Your NUTTY fan

stephers said...

Dear Mangkuks, thanks heaps for voting for me!!! I'm NUTTY for y'all!! *rotfl*

~_~ said...

congrats GC!! Can i kiss u? Can i kiss u? OMG!!! OMG!! *going haywire**

Wen | Way said...

I'd like to photograph SC kissing GC!

*heehee*

stephers said...

Cannot!!! <--- to both requests