Friday, January 8, 2010

Taiwan!

Too much fun and too many photos to share! So, they would be presented in a few entries ok? Let's get started with a brief one.



KLIA had this garden at the center near the departure area so we started camwhoring even before our flight. *hehe*



Another one of the water falls.



A really beautiful view of the blue blue skies from the window seat.



This was how the skies looked like by the time I woke up and about to touch down. Gotta see it in person to admire the crimson grey horizons.



Took a train at Taoyuan. Their train stations are very clean, can overnight there...serious.



Soon after, we met up with some friends and dropped by this place for dinner/supper.
And I like quaint looking places like these! Took quite a few shots but I like this the best...the scribblings on the wall is actually their primary menu, how cool. This also happens to be part of the kitchen to prepare food and plus the decor, it gives a sense of nostalgia all around.



Even the big-boobed-smiley-cow agrees!



Had 2 bowls of "dan zai" mee and many many more side dishes. Was extremely satisfied after I gobbled down the food.



Well, it was already past midnight after supper so had to call it a night. Here's a literal street shot.It felt so peaceful over there and I miss it there already.

We had a lot of fun the next day...a boat ride and saw many unusual sights! Stay tuned =)



DwaY

7 comments:

stephers said...

Nice! I witnessed the beauty of the sunset but I missed the jungle in KLIA and the clean train station in Taoyuan. :)

Wen | Way said...

Steph: Thank you. Apart from being served food, the other best part is looking out of the window and awaiting you is a beautiful sky. You shall not miss the KLIA jungle when you travel overseas again! Just make sure to be there earlier, it is very refreshing. I miss their hygienic trains and taxis too!

Jason Ting said...

I didn't even know that you could go out to the KLIA jungle. I have been there so many times but never ever ventured out there. Next time i shall go check it out.

Cool pictures dude. Like the one of the noodle. Dem minolta bokeh. HAhaha

Wen | Way said...

Jason: Yea I consider myself lucky since I rarely travel overseas and yet managed to visit the KLIA jungle..lol.
Thanks for the compliments, I'm sure you could take nice ones yourself =)
It's SONY now..haha!

Jason Ting said...

Hahahaha. Canon all the way. Right steph? Hahahahah

stephers said...

Canon, delighting US always!!! hahahaha...

But...the pics De Way takes are also very nice. So Alpha also delights us!! :D

Wen | Way said...

Jason: This blog welcomes all brands ;-)

Steph: Somebody attempting to be politically correct eh? hehehe...you succeeded :-D