Thursday, June 5, 2008

JL's Wedding ~ The Day Before

Last Sunday, we met up at Jun Liong's house for dinner. It was a day before his BIG day. After all, he is the first one from the entire bunch to get married. We were all very excited!

JL requested for me to arrange some flowers as decoration and specifically wanted sunflowers because Grace just adores them. So, there you have it!
More gerberas to decorate the interior of his home. The smaller sunflower arrangement decorates guests tables the next day.
JL looking really happy because he is getting married the next day!
After dinner, we went over to Bee Chin's place to let Sharon paint our nails. Check out Sharon's accessories collection. This is only 10% of her entire collection. Believe me, it was MASSIVE!
Sharon - our nail artist of the night...thanks so much!
Sharon in action while working on my nails.

Sharon's completed masterpiece! Nice?
Our finished nails...

After the nail session, we decided to take some funky pictures. De Way, thanks for giving me the idea!
Our funny face shot. So happened Steph and I closed 1 eye and Bee Chin and Sharon closed 1 eye with their hand. No eye see, really! Haha!
Stay tune for more JL's wedding pictures. Be patient!

Wen










1 comment:

~_~ said...

I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!