Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ben's General Store - Redux

Decided to check this place out after reading this entry. I braced myself for lousy service but what did ya know? Everything is better with zero expectations! For the record, we were there at slightly over 9pm so maybe that explains the slightly better service level.

This place really spells RUSTIC. I LOVE the lighting! Why can't all eateries light em up like that? Yes, that'd be boring...BUT....I LOVE the lighting :-D Anyway...the food is decent and the ambient is affirmatively cosy.



Gotta get one of these to store them forks and spoons at home. 


 Some salad. I don't usually consume tomatoes but this I ate quite a few!



Salami & Sausage Pizza. Much love this.



The whole ambience is so rustic. 
Looking back at this photo, the layout reminds me of one of those American diners. But brighter.



Decor



A patron's calf caught my attention. A rare bodily part to do so. Heh.



The Blues



The usual suspect. Also in blue. Ditto the patron behind.



It's all about the lighting!

No comments: