Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Crazy Valentine(S)

 This is what happened on my Valentine's Day.



 I was acquainted with the Digital Rectum. As illustrated in the photo above, it ain't pretty.


That night, 7 ladies smiled at me.




 And when I smiled back, they gave me the "whatever" look...damn it.



 I also saw 10 human sized rabbits. How odd!



Later on, a stubborn Aussie caused a ruckus.



Moving on, a pervert tried to grope 1 defenseless fella and another helpless fella.



In the end, the pervert was severely punished. Served him right.


What a Valentine that was!




3 comments:

stephers said...

Lurve the bunny shot!! :)

Jason Ting said...

Check out Bee Chin's face on the bunny shot wei. So commited to it.

Wah lau kena raped man. Next time how to be Prime Minister?

stephers said...

Amy was pretty committed too! :P