Monday, September 21, 2009

Guys Gone Crazy!

Guess who’s back? Sharon Chan! And along with her, an “evil” plan to traumatize us…both…guys. Don’t know what I’m talking about?


Look at this below here:





Yes…we guys were intimidated/threatened/tricked into wearing this into a Japanese Restaurant filled with HAWT CHICKS that night and later waited at the area packed with HAWT CHICKS before entering TGV Pyramid. Go head…ask me where is my “dignity” and I’ll tell you it is beyond GONE! GONE I say, GONE!


Anyhow, this is the troop!





The Evil Master Mind / ”MiahahAhahahahAHaHaHah..you guys wore it!” Fellow (If you see this face, R U N ! )





The “Get out of the car if you don’t wear it!” / “I knew it was going to be an interesting evening, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would be this interesting!” Fellow




The Shallow Breather/”This Shirt IS Showing My Waist Curve, Ughh!!!” Fellow




The “Ooh…so fitting~” / “The Shirt Suits You Guys So Nicely Lah” Fellow





Now, allow me to distract myself from the inevitable trauma for a bit.

Here is a very appetizing salad…





And a very yummy Dragon Roll.




And now we resume the inevitable trauma…here are the 3 who enjoyed inflicting trauma upon the POOR GUYS.




Won’t you just look at how these 2 are gaining pleasure while the POOR GUY avoids frightfully from being caught on camera.





Nothing beats being caught on camera with your own parents though. Here we have Kelvin with his proud parents…his mom in particular *check where her finger is pointing*





*SHY SHY*




Something totally random. An old school radio in Kelvin’s room. Real classic.





Of course, what’s a great night without the crazy people behind it?





And to the rest of the guys, you have been warned.



DwaY

2 comments:

stephers said...

ROTFL

~_~ said...

I just found out about this post after meeting wenway in taipan, happily eating ice cream at 100yen and not offering any scope to me.

the guys are amazingly sporting. really love them~!
wahahahahahahahaha.....

*thumbs up to the guys*