Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wen @ Hong Kong



Dear friends,

Hello there! It has been awhile since I last posted an entry. It was only the other day that someone mentioned there is only one person writing this blog. So, I figured I better do something before I lose half of this blog. Haha, yes, kiasu-ism has just kicked in!

This long awaited entry is about my recent trip to Hong Kong. Enjoy the before and after shots! Before shots were taken by myself using a point and shoot. Credit goes to Way who further enhanced the shots. So, tell me which ones look the best?


Hong Kong sky line taken from The Peak


My visit to Hong Kong Disneyland's.....e n t r a n c e.




The gigantic Buddha over at Tai Yu Shan









Lan Kwai Fong




I love this enhanced black & white the best! See how a "senget" picture can be realigned. Wonders of Lightroom! It does look like a shot taken from a DSLR. I was told that it is never the camera you use but the photographer's skills. Che wah!







Next, Hong Kong - culinary heaven! Till then, good night people!

Wen






2 comments:

stephers said...

Wow! Suddenly there are so many updates!! Kee 'em coming!! :)

albert said...

I like the before-and-afters! With preference to the latter of course. :D