Friday, August 15, 2008

Street Shots @ Town Centre

Hola Buenos Dias,


It has been a while my friends and now slowly this blog is active again. Many apologies to those who have expectations but not getting any updates. From now, entries will resume.


Here I roll start with some light hearted street shots, the type of photography I also love because it is unpredictable and when a beautiful shot is taken, satisfaction is beyond words.


I was around this area nearby the La Seo Cathedral because one of the officers are leaving and wanted to purchase some souvenirs and bought many he did, while I went a little astray to shoot some of these photos that I share with you below. It probably is not much of photography but I sincerely hope it gives you a feel or two about Spanish Town Centre Streets.


Enjoy the photos!




01 Road To La Seo

Not all roads lead to Rome


02 Kaki Lima

They have solid erected things along the roads



03 Que Mona

Cute lil thing


04 Music for your soul




05 Love Down Under




06 La Seo In Blue




07 Icons of Zaragoza




08 Absolute Beauty




09 Siesta Anywhere




10 Unusual Customers




11 Salud, Dinero y Amor

Health, Wealth and Love


And that’s all for now. Have a great day ahead! Next episode brings you something we did within the expo so watch out for it…Hasta Luego~



Dway

3 comments:

stephers said...

Welcome back, De Way!! Your pics have been missed indeed.

Love the pic of the ducks. Super kawaii!!! :)

Hasta la vista!! (I've no darn idea what that means, but I'm thinking it's sorta like 'See Ya Later'?)

Wen | Way said...

Steph: Hola! How are you? How were you informed about the latest blog entry eh?
You are very kind with your comments of the photos, tq.

stephers said...

Hola back!

Dude, in case you didn't know, you're in my blogroll. And there's this feature in blogspot that enables me to see your last/latest entry.

I believe you've seen this, since you visit my bliog regularly. Hint: Scroll down the page and look to the left under Wen | Way. :)