Just a quick update on our very own Malaysian Pavilion to show you the development after one month plus LaH. So let the photos speak to you for a change instead.
Entrance
Reception 01
Reception 02
Overall View
Fishing Net @ Kelong
Wall of Mangrove and Tasik Bera
Jungles
Jungle Animals
Water Creatures
Kampong House 01
Kampong House 02
Kampong House 03
Kampong House 04
Arowana Pond
Under Ground Experience
Firefly Tunnel 01
Firefly Tunnel 02
Top View
Putrajaya and Mosque 01
Putrajaya and Mosque 02
Boat
Doppelganger
Next Up...
Other pavilions' facades. Stay Tuned!
WaY
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pics! And I think the models do justice to the real thing (except for the Putrajaya bridges). Firefly, turtles, kampung houses...man, do you feel at home? :)
Steph: Nice of you to drop by~ The artists did well their job with the models I agree. Feel at home? Nay. Hehe.. Btw, the bridge is a video being projected leh..where in the photos you saw a putrajaya bridge model?
3 comments:
Love the pics! And I think the models do justice to the real thing (except for the Putrajaya bridges). Firefly, turtles, kampung houses...man, do you feel at home? :)
Steph: Nice of you to drop by~ The artists did well their job with the models I agree. Feel at home? Nay. Hehe..
Btw, the bridge is a video being projected leh..where in the photos you saw a putrajaya bridge model?
Oops! My bad! I thought it was a model. Wtf. Haha. I'm going blind.
Post a Comment